News and Announcements
Schreyer Institute to offer workshop on 'How to Plan a Class Session'
- The Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence will present a free workshop titled “How to Plan a Class Session” from 10:15 to 11:30 a.m. Aug. 31 in 7A Sparks Building at University Park. The workshop will be repeated from noon to 1:15 p.m. Sept. 1 in 315 Rider Building.
Penn State faculty hone teaching skills at annual entrepreneurship retreat
- More than 40 faculty and staff members from eight colleges and four campuses came together Aug. 16-17 at University Park for the fourth annual ENTI Minor Faculty and Friends Summer Gathering. ENTI is Penn State’s Intercollege Minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
Schreyer Institute to offer free workshop for new teaching assistants
- The Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence will present a free workshop titled “TA 101: Survive and Thrive as a Teaching Assistant” from noon to 1:15 p.m. Aug. 25 in 315 Rider Building at University Park.
Fall Arrival Days - Friday, August 19 & Saturday, August 20
Units and Programs
- Bachelor of Philosophy
- Civic & Community Engagement Intercollege Minor
- Division of Undergraduate Studies
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Intercollege Minor
- Morgan Academic Support Center for Student Athletes
- Office for Student Orientation and Transition Programs
- Office for Summer Session
- Penn State Learning
- Penn State Reads
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Reserve Officers' Training Corps
- Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence
- Student Aid
- Undergraduate Admissions
- University Fellowships Office
- University Registrar
- Learning Edge Academic Program (LEAP) - iLEAP - STEP
- Undergraduate Research