News and Announcements
Office for General Education launches new, resource-rich website - The Office for General Education recently launched a new website highlighting the importance of General Education as a key part of Penn State’s curriculum and the program’s ability to help students build strong educational foundations, explore academic interests, and engage in integrative learning.
Volunteer judges needed for Undergraduate Exhibition on April 5 - Faculty, doctoral student and post-doc volunteers are needed to serve as poster judges for the Undergraduate Exhibition on April 5. Judges play a vital role in the success of this event, which this year includes 230 posters and more than 270 student presenters.
Fulbright Features: Diverse perspectives highlight alumna's studies in Taiwan - Penn State students are traveling around the world to conduct research, teach English, attend master's degree programs and more as part of the Fulbright Program, a highly sought-after nine-month international educational exchange program funded by the U.S. Department of State. This essay was written by a Penn State Fulbright winner who has embarked on her Fulbright trip in Taiwan.
Units and Programs
- Bachelor of Philosophy
- Division of Undergraduate Studies
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Intercollege Minor
- Morgan Academic Support Center for Student Athletes
- Office for General Education
- Office for Student Orientation and Transition Programs
- Office for Summer Session
- Penn State Learning
- Penn State Reads
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Reserve Officers' Training Corps
- Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence
- Student Aid
- Student Engagement Network
- Undergraduate Admissions
- University Fellowships Office
- University Registrar
- Learning Edge Academic Program (LEAP) - iLEAP - STEP
- Undergraduate Research