News and Announcements
Penn State Offices of the Bursar and Registrar modify walk-in hours - The Offices of the Bursar and University Registrar at University Park will have new hours effective May 8.
Proposals sought for 16th annual conference on academic advising - The proposal deadline for Penn State’s 16th annual Professional Development Conference on Academic Advising has been extended to Monday, May 15.
Eleven Penn State students to present research to PA legislators on April 25 - Undergraduate students representing seven of Penn State’s campuses will present their research to legislators at the 15th annual Undergraduate Research at the Capitol – Pennsylvania (URC-PA) conference, taking place at the Capitol Complex in Harrisburg on April 25.
Units and Programs
- Bachelor of Philosophy
- Division of Undergraduate Studies
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Intercollege Minor
- Morgan Academic Support Center for Student Athletes
- Office for General Education
- Office for Student Orientation and Transition Programs
- Office for Summer Session
- Penn State Learning
- Penn State Reads
- Prior Learning Assessment
- Reserve Officers' Training Corps
- Schreyer Institute for Teaching Excellence
- Student Aid
- Student Engagement Network
- Undergraduate Admissions
- University Fellowships Office
- University Registrar
- Learning Edge Academic Program (LEAP) - iLEAP - STEP
- Undergraduate Research