Request communications support through our Jira ticket system at undergrad.psu.edu/commsupport.
Jira requires users to have an account. To request one, contact UE IT at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once an account is created for you, login to undergrad.psu.edu/commsupport with your Penn State credentials.
The Office of Communications works to enhance the visibility of UE services and programs, both within Penn State and to external audiences, as well as to continually improve and promote brand consistency across UE. Supporting or partnering with over twenty units and programs, the office aims to improve the reach and impact of messaging, publications, web, and social media to enhance the academic experience for students at Penn State.
Key responsibilities of this office include:
- promote UE news through print and digital media to the University community, as well as regional and national media outlets
- develop strategies for individual units that take into consideration marketing, branding, public relations, and advertising needs
- create unit-wide efficiencies in processing communications requests, including the development and sharing of assets and templates
- lead creative direction for print and digital design, including web development
- offer guidance regarding University brand guidelines and editorial style