The Undergraduate Admissions Office (UAO) is responsible for managing the admission decisions process for Penn State’s twenty undergraduate campuses, with the goal of identifying, recruiting, and yielding a diverse and academically talented pool of future students.
Key responsibilities of this office include:
- lead recruitment outreach efforts, including travel, within Pennsylvania, around the country, and the globe
- host and provide information sessions for campus visitors during both daily activities as well as large comprehensive events like Spend a Summer Day
- create and deliver recruitment materials directed at strategically targeted populations
- communicate admission decisions
- conduct institutional research in recruitment and application patterns, demographics, and enrollments
- manage the administration of Provost Awards